Friday, June 17, 2016

Client Inquiries

Happy Friday everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick update but I finally have my new email up and running to take on new clients! I also set up my inquiry forms so if you'd be interested in working together, shoot me an email, I'll send ya the form to fill out and we can take it from there :)

To give you an idea of what's coming here are the services I plan to provide:
custom training plans (week-by-week coaching): $20/week
custom macro plans (week-by-week coaching): $10/week
both training & macros: $25/week

For those not interested in direct coaching, I will also be doing one-time calculations of macros for $20 (any further tweaks/changes will be $10 each), and one-time custom training plans but that price range will be determined based on the number of weeks and workouts, etc.

So if you're interested in any of the above, my new email address is srosefitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment