Saturday, May 21, 2016

Upper Body Circuit

Good morning everyone! 

I've still been experiencing extremely frustrating sciactic nerve pain but I have 2 saving graces: I can run and at least do some upper body work! If it weren't for that I'd probably have gone insane over the past couple of weeks. 

Anyway, I threw together this upper body circuit to do yesterday morning. It can all be done at home if you have some dumbbells! 

12 inside curls
10 front raises
15 lying chest flyes
20 shoulder taps
15 upright rows
21 bicep curls (7 half reps @ top, 7 half reps @ bottom, 7 full reps)
15 hex press
20 rear delt flyes
10 push-ups

Complete the circuit for a total of 4 times through. I didn't really rest between rounds and it took me a little over 30 minutes. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment