Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Be-YOU-tiful Tunes!

We all have our ups and downs or as I call them my "blah days" where I'm struggling not to be hard on myself. On those days it helps to surround myself with positivity to give me strength and remind me that I'll get through it. Now bear with me because I know a lot of these songs are cheesy but at the end you'll be feeling more upbeat and better about yourself! Yes it's hard and those days aren't fun but they are the challenges that shape us as a person. I wouldn't have been able to learn from my mistakes if those challenges hadn't been there in the first place. In fact, I'm still learning every day, some days more than others but learning all the same. So, make yourself a mini playlist of these songs and crank up the volume! Because you're beautiful and you deserve to know it :)

"More Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz

"Beautiful" MercyMe

"Who Says" by Selena Gomez

"Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

"Gold" by Britt Nicole

"Every Bit of Lovely" by Jamie Grace

"Firework" by Katy Perry

"Don't You Know You're Beautiful" by Kellie Pickler

"Try" by Colbie Caillat

"Life is Beautiful" by Vega 4
***yeah I know this isn't strictly about inner/outer beauty but it's just a song that makes me think about life and appreciate it!



No comments:

Post a Comment