Friday, November 21, 2014

First Friday Favorites!

Apparently, Friday Favorites is a thing in the blogging world, and most of the bloggers that I follow participate and they happen to be super cool. So maybe if I participate I'll be super cool. No? Well let's just give it some time. 

All kidding aside, I think it's a cute idea so I wanted to give it a go! 

If I'm being completely honest with myself and the fact that I know myself so well, I will most likely forget a few Fridays here and there to do this specific post. It's just not in the cards with a memory like mine buuut I'll do my best to stay consistent! 

Okay so here it goes in no particular order at all:

1. LAYLA. Okay, yeah, in this post specifically we all know that Layla is listed as first because yeah she's my faveeee :) 



But can you blame me?! She brings me such happiness, and her love is such a blessing in my life! No matter what kind of day I'm having, I can always look forward to her greeting when I come home. She teaches me so much about unconditional love, and I absolutely adore her <3


2. Hallmark Christmas movies. They're totally cheesy and almost obnoxiously upbeat but I get sucked into them so easily! I may or may not be watching one right now at the moment as a matter of fact. There's been a marathon of just Christmas movies back-to-back-to-back and that's pretty much all we've been watching lately. I can't wait for the official Christmas season to start!!


3. Jodi Picoult books! My coworker has gotten me completely hooked on them. I read My Sister's Keeper a couple years ago but I didn't realize just how many books she has out! In the past few weeks I've made my way through Nineteen Minutes, Plain Truth, and now I'm reading The Storyteller! If you guys have any recommendations, please share! I'm a total bookworm. 


Sorry, I just got home from the gym and all hyped up on those endorphins! 


4. Flannel Pajamas. It's getting cold out and I really have a thing for matching flannel pajama sets. I know, it's weird but I have no shame in admitting it. I'm actually upset because this year I don't have mine since someone (ahem, Amanda) ruined them. I asked for a set for Christmas, though, so I can't wait until I can have them!


What are some of your favorites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment