Thursday, March 17, 2016

Strawberry Snickerdoodle Smoothie

I haven't made a smoothie in awhile but this one is one of my favorites! I wasn't sure at first if I'd like the combination of strawberries and snickerdoodle protein powder but I am oh so glad that I made it anyway. The first words out of my mouth were "oh my gosh" because it was that good and left me speechless haha! 

So here's what was in it: 
31g PEScience Snickerdoodle protein powder (it's 1 serving)
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk 
100g strawberries
1/2 tablespoon almond butter

Then blend it all together and enjoy! I topped mine off with whipped cream. 

And I may or may not have already had one of these every single morning this week already, and don't plan on stopping! 

If you try it out, let me know :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment