Thursday, October 9, 2014

Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie

So I realized I've been lame on the recipe front lately and went digging through my phone for any recent recipes that I've simply forgotten to post. With my memory's track record it's bound to happen and it turns out I found one! 

Good thing I'm going away this weekend because I think my brain needs a mini-break. I'm going with my dad and sister for a long weekend to our camp up in the mountains. It's literally in the middle of nowhere and totally secluded so it'll be great to just unplug from everything around us. Layla will be coming too, of course! 

I made this smoothie a couple weeks ago and it worked as a great post-workout snack! I had ordered a whole new bunch of protein powder flavors that I've been experimenting with lately, and decided to use strawberry for this one. 

This smoothie had: 
1 frozen banana 
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1 scoop strawberry protein powder
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk

Just put it all in the blender and blend until it's smooth! 


No comments:

Post a Comment