Tuesday, November 3, 2015

30-Minute Total Body Workout

On Saturday morning I put together another quick workout since I had to be at my church early in the morning to help with a sale. Whenever I'm in a time crunch, I like to mix and match as many moves as possible to make sure I'm using the best of the time I have. So I did a little bit of everything to hit multiple muscle groups. 

It took me about 30 minutes, 10 minutes each round with little to no rest between rounds and exercises. The most I did break-wise was get some water every so often. 


Then I whipped up some bacon and eggs! I actually prefer turkey bacon over regular bacon and the macros of the brand I get at Sam's club are awesome. It's 0C/6P/2F per slice so it's a great protein source. The egg whites had 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese and salt and pepper. 

I've also recently had to cut out caffeine because I got these insane heart palpitations last Monday afternoon that didn't go away until exactly 24 hours later on Tuesday afternoon. Amanda can't do caffeine for that same reason and the rest of my family is pretty sensitive to it as well. So I can't say this is surprising because I knew eventually my time with caffeine would run out haha! Which means I've been drinking decaf everything in the past week, and my heart has been doing just fine. I thought it would be awful giving up caffeine but I actually feel a lot better! 


I'll do an update soon of how my cut is going, but so far so good! I'm happy with how it's going so I'll work on getting a post up about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment