Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Bloggers!

So this week I decided to switch it up a bit and keep this Friday Favorites to a theme! I decided to list some of my favorite bloggers! It was hard to narrow down since there are a lot of great blogs out there but here are pretty much my top five, and the ones I read on a daily basis. 


I have been blessed to have this wonderful gal as my coach the past few months. Katie honestly has a heart of gold, and is 100% devoted to each and every one of her team members! I'm lucky enough to not only call her my coach but she's become a great friend as well! You won't be disappointed with her blog!!


Rachael is another blogger that I've been so blessed to get to know! She's such a sweetheart, and I love being email buddies! Her blog has awesome recipes, fitness, and how to live a healthy lifestyle. She's such a fantastic role model for young girls, and I really admire her positive attitude and faith! 


This is one of my go-to blogs when I'm looking for indoor workouts to do at home! In fact, I did this one this morning, and it was quite the sweat session! Julie is so creative with coming up with all sorts of different workouts so that you don't get bored. She also has great recipes, too! 



My favorite part about this blog aside from the delicious recipes, is her photography! I'm always so impressed by how beautiful her pictures turn out, and she actually has a couple of helpful tutorials on her blog. I love how creative and artistic she is with her pictures, and not to mention her recipes! I follow her on Pinterest and and Instagram so my newsfeed is constantly flooded with scrumptious food pictures that may or may not make me drool slightly..


This is another blog that I get some good workout ideas! I really enjoy doing cross fit, and will often put in a workout here and there just for cross-training. She has a great guide for beginners that includes 6 weeks of workouts. I've never actually done all six weeks at once, but I'll pick and choose some here and there for when I need a good at-home workout! 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment