Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cauliflower Stir Fry

For those of you who don't know, cauliflower is a macro gift. You can use it in so many recipes because one the macros are amazing, and two it doesn't have a strong taste so you can disguise it a lot. I personally am a huge fan of cauliflower so I don't always want to cover it up!

Which brings me to the magical cauli stir fry. 

You can always rice the cauliflower if you want to make it more like rice in a stir fry but like I said I love cauliflower so bigger chunks are just fine for me! This is a super simple recipe (as usual ha) but every time I share it on Instagram I do get some requests so here's what I did. 

200g cauliflower finely chopped/diced
200g zucchini
85g green beans
4.5 oz chicken 
dash of sesame oil
garlic & soy sauce to taste

You can use whatever vegetables you want! That's the beauty of this recipe because it's flexible and entirely up to your taste buds. 

The chicken was already cooked from last night so I just sauteed all the veggies til they were mostly cooked then threw in the chicken to warm it up. It was leftover barbecue chicken but there wasn't that strong of a taste so I just put in extra soy sauce, and couldn't tell the difference! 


The best part? I got this HUGE bowl for only 20C/39P/5F, not too shabby at all! I legit thought at one point that I was going to need to get a bigger bowl but I managed to squeeze it all in. 


If you try out your own cauli stir fry, tag me in your post! I want to see all the yummy creations!

Enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment