Saturday, October 17, 2015

Quick 25 Minute Full-Body Workout

Hi all! I wanted to get a quick post up about my workout that I did yesterday morning. I was in a time crunch so I put together some of my favorite moves to create a 25 minute full body power workout. Even though it was less than half an hour, I gave it my all and was pouring sweat by the end! 

I was also pretty excited because I'm making some progress on my pull-ups (I swear all my strength goes to my lower body). I work on them a few times a week, and it's starting to pay off. I got one of those over-the-door ones from I think Bed Bath and Beyond for my birthday last year. One of the best presents I've ever asked for! 

For the sliding lunges, I have slider discs that I use for those. If you don't have discs you can use a towel on a hard surface floor or just regular lunges with/without weights. I also used weights for the walking lunges, too and a resistance band for the ice skaters. 


Let me know if you try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment