Monday, December 22, 2014

Coming This Week!

I'm alive! I'm alive! Wow, I did not realize I had not posted in nearly a week. Time just really got away from me wrapping up stuff at work since I'm off all this week. Then all day Saturday I was at a friend's wedding, yesterday I did caroling with my church then made wedding soup with my aunt which turned into a giant family dinner! I finally found some time today after getting home doing some last minute shopping with my momma. 

Speaking of last-minute shopping, I promise to get the post up about some gift ideas that I've been meaning to for over a week now...oops. I'm finishing up the last touches on that one and I'll make sure to have it up by tonight! 

I just wanted to do an update about what I plan on posting the next couple days to just organize myself and get my thoughts all in order! Just a heads up but I probably won't get around to posting anything until after Christmas, I want to focus on my time with friends and family! 

Plus, if you know what the game plan is then maybe someone can hold me accountable haha...

Okay, so for starters I'm going to do the post about gifts for the health and fitness fanatics in your life. That'll be up within the hour, I promise! 

Some other ideas for the next couple weeks: 
- Christmas recipes 
- Homemade gifts (food of course, ha)
- How to stay balanced throughout the holidays 
- 2015 Fitness Goals 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll actually get to all this as I planned because I definitely did not post as much holiday-related things as I originally wanted to. At least I know better for next year! I hope everyone has a blessed holiday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment