Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Power Workout & Lunch

Yesterday morning, I did a power workout at home to kick off my Monday morning! I've been loving my mini staycation except my body missed the memo that I'm off work and don't need to get up at 5am. I wake up around 5 or so but then I fall back asleep until about 6:30-7 and by that point I know it's no use trying to sleep in anymore!

It's funny because if you told me a few years ago that I couldn't sleep in past 7am anymore I'd laugh and laugh and laugh, and then wouldn't wake up until noon. I don't know how I used to be able to sleep that late! Random story but I had a dream the other night where I slept til 10:45am and was actually really upset haha! I was panicking that my whole day was wasted, and that I wouldn't be able to get anything done. 

Anyway, here's the workout that I did! If you're doing this workout at a gym or your own house, the jogging took me about 3 minutes and the sprinting about a minute and a half. In case you need a reference point! You can definitely use a treadmill but I simply went right out my front door and that was just as easy. 


It took me about an hour, and I was POURING sweat when I was done! 


One of my favorite parts about summer is all the fresh fruits now in season! I picked up some peaches this week, and I'm in heaven! As part of my lunch, I had a fresh peach chopped up with some plain Greek yogurt and of course a trusty Quest bar. 

Later today Amanda and I are making a trip back to the chicken farm. Hilarious story (well I think it is but Amanda doesn't hahaha) but one of the chickens turned out to be a rooster! It was Bubbles, and so I told Amanda that we have to rename him. So now he's Michael BublĂ© for the next couple hours until we send him back. We might end up coming back with more chickens as an "exchange" (Amanda's idea, not mine) so I'll keep you guys posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment