Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cake Batter Proyo Bowl

Okay so this past week I have totally failed as a blogger! I'm really behind but things have been rather crazy with work at the moment. I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon because I'll be on a mini staycation until next Wednesday, and this break is much needed! 

Let's start with the first thing that was in the queue to get posted and I have no idea if this is in order or not haha! So we might be jumping around the next few days. As always you guys are wonderfully patient with me, and accepting of all my randomness. 

I also thought this one was the most important because umm I mean cake batter. That always gets my attention! I made a chocolate proyo bowl and was in love so Friday afternoon after the gym I decided to try it out with vanilla. And then I remembered that I still have butter extract which is so magical and makes anything taste like cake batter!

Needless to say I got excited. And the cake batter proyo bowl was born! 

Here's what ya need: 
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Lean Body for Her)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp butter extract
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
*optional* couple spoonfuls of vanilla arctic zero

Put it all in the blender and blend until it's like ice cream!

Then top with all your favorite things, grab that spoon, and dig in :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment