Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cookies 'n Cream Proyo Bowl

I can't be stopped. I'm obsessed. I think I have to make this every single day for the rest of my life. And that thought makes me happy! 

I know I've been making proyo bowls (mostly chocolate & cake batter) for some time but this is the one to trump all other proyo bowls. And it's not just because it's cookies 'n cream flavor ;)

I am a huge fan of PEScience for both the BCAAs supplements and their protein powders. This was the first time I used my PEScience protein powder in a proyo bowl, and the texture was out of this world! Compared to the other protein powders I've used, this was so much smoother, creamier, and did I mention I actually thought I was eating cookies 'n cream ice cream?! 

For 26 grams of protein and only a few grams of carbs? Heck yes! 

Three ingredients is all you need: 
1 scoop PEScience Select Cookies 'n Cream Protein Powder
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
Couple handfuls of almond milk ice cubes 

Blend and enjoy! I was shocked at how much more ice cream-y this bowl was compared to the other proyo I've made with my chocolate and vanilla protein powders. 


It was just like eating real ice cream. I was in heaven! This is definitely my new nightly dessert :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment