Tuesday, September 9, 2014

PB&Chocolate Whips Smoothie

I've recently gotten into Jif Whips because I originally wanted the pumpkin flavored one. Sadly, they were out but they had maple brown sugar which sounded pretty good too. Well it was which meant it lasted for about a whopping 3 days at my house because I put it in everything and on everything as much as my macros would allow.

So, I decided to re-stock and was hoping they'd have pumpkin this time but again they were still out! Seriously it makes me think that stuff has to be pretty delicious if it's constantly sold out. I figured I'd get the other two flavors though and try them out: original and chocolate. I was not disappointed!

This morning after doing a HIIT run (I've finally realized I can combine my cardio regime with my love of running), I whipped up- yes, pun intended ;) a post-workout smoothie with both the plain and chocolate.

What you'll need:
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Designer Whey)
1 tbsp plain Jif Whips
1/2 tbsp chocolate Jif Whips

Blend it all together and enjoy!


I apologize for a less-than-presentable or creative picture of my smoothie. It was 6am and I was pretty much just interested in gobbling it up after my run. Although, I'm sure you guys have realized by now that I'm not the best photographer anyway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment