Friday, September 26, 2014

Recipe Feature: Healthy Hayls

Hey guys! 

Today I wanted to share another recipe that I've found while looking for other blogs and Instagram accounts. I often like to search around for other bloggers or healthy accounts to follow for inspiration, motivation, and encouragement. It's also great to connect with people of similar interests as well as find great recipe ideas to share with you guys! Well, when I found Haley I wasn't disappointed!

Both her blog and account are full of delicious recipes, great workout ideas, and her testimony of her recovery is inspiring! I love following her so check out her blog Eats of a Girl Discovering and Instagram, and I know you'll love her too!!

So the recipe I decided to share with you is her Chocolate Protein Mug Cake. I mean do I even have to explain why I chose this one? Chocolate. It also helps that you can make it pretty quickly! 

I'll let Hayley take it from here: 


Image Image
Mug cake:
1 tbsp coconut flour
.5-1 tsp coconut oil
1.5 tsp coco powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1.5 tbsp almond milk
1 tbsp water
3 tbsp egg whites
carmel and vanilla extract
stevia (optional)
MICROWAVE for 2:15 stopping half way through to make sure it is not over flowing!
Profroyo
1 container of plain greek yogurt
1/2 tbsp of sugar free pudding (I use vanilla)
almond,vanilla, or butter extract
Unsweetened almond milk (I used just enough to make it a nice constancy)
FREEZE for an hour stirring halfway through! Take out and enjoy! I like to microwave frozen fruit and then mix it in after I take out the profroyo because then it makes it less firm and melty =] I also top mine with microwaved banana and walden farms syrups!
Happy Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment