Monday, September 15, 2014

Recipe Feature: Katie's Fit Script

I'm really excited today to share with you guys one of my new favorite recipes from Katie's Fit Script. I have searched and tried many protein pancake recipes and hers is my favorite by far! I'm a total pancake fanatic but then again who doesn't love pancakes? I've literally eaten these every single day for probably the past two weeks. I even got Amanda hooked on them!

I originally found Katie last year on Instagram and was excited once she started a blog! Her posts are so informative, educational, and motivating! I'm also proud to call her my coach and the brilliant mastermind behind my new training plan :)

She really knows her stuff, and her passion for fitness and helping her clients is truly amazing! I can't wait to see what the next 12 weeks bring but I know I'm in the best of hands. So stop over at Katie's blog and I guarantee you'll love her! She has a ton of other great recipes as well as posts about health and fitness.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about the pancakes either! Without further ado here's Katie's recipe:

The Perfect Pancake
pumpkin pancakes
  • 1/4 cup oats
  • 3 egg whites (1/4 cup liquid egg whites)
  • 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
  • 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • Dash of cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
  • 1 sweet n low (stevia, truvia, etc etc)
  • Macros: 18g C/ 17g P/ 3g F

    No comments:

    Post a Comment