Sunday, January 4, 2015

Full Body Circuit

I got iced in yesterday morning due to some typical crazy Pittsburgh weather! Basically, it couldn't decide if it wanted to snow or rain so we got this lovely mixture of both that just turned into thick ice. Which meant that my Saturday morning long run was most definitely cancelled. As was any hope of driving to the gym to do some lifting. 

So, I combined some moves from different power workouts that I could do in my living room and this was the result! I played around with different numbers based off the original workouts that my coach gave me, and added more since I wasn't able to run or lift. 

I went through the whole thing twice with little rest in between each of the moves (pausing to grab some water is fine! and probably necessary haha). I did rest about a full minute in between the first and second rounds. 

I made sure to really challenge myself with the weights because I still wanted to fatigue my muscles. Overall, it was a great workout that definitely kicked my butt! Try it out and let me know what you think! 



No comments:

Post a Comment