Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Green Bean & Arugula Salad

I can't remember the last time I posted a recipe so pretty please forgive me! I've been incredibly boring and just sticking to recipes that I already know (and have published) because I haven't had much time to try out new ones. Plus, I can get lazy with my macros and will often eat the same stuff to avoid new calculations. Whoops. I actually made this one a long time ago but found it in the queue so here it finally is! 

I love salads and they always hit the spot for dinner. This one was no exception and it was super easy! 

For the salad: 
3oz arugula (be careful, it can get a little wild ;) hahahaha for my terrible joke, reference this post)
4oz grilled chicken
3oz sauteed green beans

For the dressing: 
Dijon mustard
Rice vinegar 

For the chicken, I just grilled it with salt, pepper, and garlic which is my favorite way to prepare it! The same thing with the green beans. I sauteed them for a few minutes until they were softened and used salt and pepper to season them. 

I did about 2-3 teaspoons of mustard and several dashes of the rice vinegar as the dressing. I know it sounds like a weird combination but it's actually really good and macro-free! So you bet I pile that stuff on without having to worry about tracking it. 

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment