Saturday, April 16, 2016

Top Recipe Picks for Macro Newbies

When you first start tracking macros, it's overwhelming. I get it, I've been there. So I figured it might be helpful to post some good macro-friendly recipes to start you out! I just gathered up some of my favorite recipes that I've posted on here before and put them into their categories to organize it for you guys. Most of these are my go-to's that I have on a regular basis and they are so simple to make!

Breakfast

Blueberry Zoats
Egg-white Oats
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Spinach & Feta Egg-white Scramble

Lunch

Healthy Chicken Salad
Hummus Wraps
Roasted Vegetable Salad


Dinner

Chicken Pesto Bake
Ground Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Mustard-Glazed Salmon
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
Salsa Chicken
Tortizzas
Zoodles


Desserts

Cake Batter Proyo Bowl
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie
 Macro-Friendly Hot Chocolate
Mini Protein Cheesecake Cups
Vanilla Bean Doughnuts


Snacks

Banana Bread Cookies
Overnight Oreo "Pudding"
PB Yogurt Dip
Strawberry Snickerdoodle Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment